The Haskells

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Derric's 1st rule: NO DATING LIVI


Today, (Sat. 12/2) Olivia and her Aunt Bree came to visit with us for a moment. Livi wasn't feeling too well, but she still found the time to sit with her Aunty Lynn-Lynn and make her feel loved. It was fun trying to give Livi love and hold D.J. while he slept.






After Livi left I told Derric Sr. that the #1 rule was that D.J. can never date Livi. It would just be to wierd. Livi's going to be beautiful, and D.J. a good looking little guy, but it just wouldn't be right :).

Thank goodness we have years from now to worry about this, and Livi has a wide selection of boyfriends to choose from (Davis, David, Luke, etc). WATCH OUT JOSH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!!!

I love that pic of DJ and Livi. You have to send it to me.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOVE IT! And hey look - it's the dress I sent her for her birthday!!! :) She's a little squirrel! I LOVE it. I can't wait to see you Jennica! I miss you and D.J. is too handsome - hey you know Davis is a D.J. too???

8:08 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Really those two dating would be weird? I thought y'all would welcome that!

5:59 AM  
Blogger All My Love said...

Andrea, definitely too wierd for them to date. It stresses me out to think about it :) LOL.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home