The Haskells

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Poor Husband.....

Poor Derric has to put up with his VERY pregnant wife....me of course! I feel so bad because I'm short tempered with him, and I get irritated with him quite frequently these days! Guess you could say I'm blaming him for the idea of having another child...hahaha, but in the end we all know it's worth it! I LOVE MY HUSBAND! Tomorrow is my next Doctor's appointment, and I should know something of an inducement date. I actually thought little Derric was going to come last night, but it was probably just me being hopeful!

I will update tomorrow with any details the doc gives me. If there are no updates posted....then I'm probably in labor! Until then...take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Can't wait...you best be postin' pics of him ASAP once he is born!

1:38 PM  
Blogger All My Love said...

I promise to post pictures as soon as I can...who knows...Beth might have pictures up of my little boy before I will :)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home