The Haskells

Thursday, October 12, 2006

GOING TO THE FAIR!!!!

So Derric & I went to our appointment this morning, and our little boy is "stubborn!" Granted our due date is Oct. 20th (next Friday), but my cervix hasn't even lined up yet. Doc says he's definitely over 7 lbs. but needs some more time to bake! I'm going to be starting my maternity leave today, and will be working some from home. Hopefully he won't wait too long to get here because my contractions are hard & long. So, I'm going to the fair tonight...funnel cake & corn dogs here I come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

yummm funnel cake...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Don't get too jealous Andrea - our little Momma here had to pass on the fair! Don't worry Jenn, Derric said every night next year!!! Love you and can't wait for the little man to get here!!!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home