The Haskells

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Now Presenting "Derric Allan Haskell Jr."






At 7lbs. 15 oz., and only 4 hours of labor and 10 minutes of pushing....we give you Derric Jr....

At 3 wks...he is 8lbs. 4 oz. and is doing great! We are sleeping 5-6 hours at night...but mommy and daddy are still tired.

Daddy calls him "junior" , and I'm still stuck on Derric. He is defintely a mommy's boy and loves to be held. We are breast feeding and he is eating almost every 2-3 hours. I forgotten how hard breast feeding was in the beginning.

Our household is doing great. It's definitely an adjustment having to get one child off to middle school and the other to elementary, and the other to the office (Derric Sr.) LOL. Derric Sr. and I are truely blessed and are enjoying every moment with our new son. WOW..I have a son.

I'll be updating more lately and posting LOTS of new pictures.




2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Yay! So happy to see pics of your little man. It was great to see you at Livi's birthday party. Breastfeeding is hard, but its a lifelong gift!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

PRECIOUS! That about sums it up! I am SO happy for you guys, and I can't wait to meet little Derric!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home