The Haskells

Monday, October 16, 2006

No Fare.....No Fair!!!

OK, so we never made it to the FARE on Thursday! I've been home on maternity leave and trying to get ready for Derric's arrival! He is definitely a HASKELL......from what I hear from Derric's side of the family...STUBBORN.STUBBORN.STUBBORN. little fella! I'm starting to think he's in a slowcooker, opposed to a quick bake in the oven! Our next appt. is WEDNESDAY, Oct. 18th! Daddy's birthday is on Thursday..could he be waiting??????

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Maybe he's waiting to give his Daddy the best present of all!!! Or maybe he's a true Alpha Gam Sweet Heart and LATE for everything!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

David was a week overdue...I feel your pain girl...just be glad its not 90+ degrees outside!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

:) I didn't see a post in a few days, and I was beginning to think I had missed it! I need your address!!! :)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home